Descripción del proyecto
Hikvision PanoVu Series DS-2DP0818Z-D panoramic+PTZ Cameras, with its integration design, are able to capture panoramic images as well as close-up images to give consideration to both panorama and details. The panoramic images are captured by four seasons, which could realize 180º panorama monitoring. The design to integrated model and high speed PTZ offers the function of fast detail positioning over panoramic area.
Furthermore, with its advanced video analysis and multiple targets tracking algorithm, PanoVu cameras also feature a wide range of smart functions for multiple targets within the panoramic view filed, including intrusion detection, line crossing detection, region entrance detection, region exiting detection.
The cameras could also output alarm signals to linkage the PTZ for tracking, benefiting users with great improvement on security efficiency.
- 8 1/1.8’’ Progressive Scan CMOS, up to 2 × 4096 × 1800 resolution @30fps
- Horizontal angle of view: 360°, Vertical angle of view: 80°
- Min. Illumination: 0.005Lux@(F2.2,AGC ON)(Color), 0.0005Lux@(F2.2,AGC ON)(B/W)
- 1/1.9’’ Progressive Scan CMOS, up to 1920 × 1080 resolution @30fps
- 360° endless pan range and -15°~ 90° tilt range
- Min. Illumination: 0.002Lux@(F1.5,AGC ON)(Color), 0.0002Lux@(F1.5,AGC ON)(B/W)
- 36X optical zoom, 16X digital zoom Basic function
- H.264/MJPEG video compression
- H.264 encoding with Baseline/Main/High profile
- Onboard storage, up to 128GB
- Multiple network protocols supported: IPv4/Ipv6, HTTP, HTTPS, 802.1X, QoS, FTP, SMTP, UPnP, SNMP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, RTSP, RTP, TCP, UDP, IGMP, ICMP, DHCP, PPPoE
- 1 audio input and 1 audio output
- IP66 standard System function
- Smart detection: support intrusion detection, line crossing detection, region entrance detection, and region exiting detection.
- Support detecting moving targets in a semicircular range in 300 m diameter. Up to 30 targets can be detected at the same time.
- Support One-touch Link. By clicking the client or choosing region at any position on the panoramic image, the tracking camera will automatically adjust to place the region at the center of the image.
- Support automatic target tracking function. By setting the rules of smart events, the cameras will steadily tracking moving targets which triggers event in the setting time.
- Support manually choosing tracking targets and steadily tracking in the setting time.
- Support multiple target automatically switch tracking, switching time less than 1s.
- Smart image processing: support WDR, HLC, Defog.
- Support ONVIF(Open Network Video Interface Forum), CGI(Common Gateway Interface), PSIA(Physical Security Interoperability Alliance), to ensure greater interoperability between different platforms and compatibility.
- 7 alarm input and 2 alarm output.
- Optional fiber cable and RJ-45 cable.